Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 08, 2021 What i have learned today... I have learned what BLM was most about, we have also learned more about historical black collages. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
what we did today December 02, 2021 Today we finished our benchmark. I ate a oatmeal pie so that was fun. Then i put my head down for the rest of the class. Read more
What we have learned today.... November 17, 2021 We have read the color purple today. We also answered some questions. We talked about religion and the book. Read more
The things we did today November 29, 2021 Thankfully the power went out today so no WiFi. Im so glad ahaha, we played kahoot all day. I was on my phone looking at celebrities cus im just way to cool like that. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment