Dear God letter

 Dear god


    My wife went to jail for standing up for herself. Some white woman said something really disrespectful, my wife couldn't just stand there! But i wish she wouldn't have slapped that white man, she could have maybe just walked away, i miss her so much, you have no idea... But maybe it will teach her a lesson. Maybe when she comes back she will be more respectful towards me?    

    Maybe when she comes back she'll actually pay me mind. No more hitting, fighting, back talk, i can finally have some respect. Do you think she would? Maybe not, but i really shouldn't get to excited about this, we just miss her so much. My kids miss her, i miss her, heck even the animals miss her. Please bring her back to us, i don't know what id do without her!


    from: Harpo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog